BTCClicks.com Banner

BitGold Investment Begins Trading in 2016


One of the biggest mistakes i made with bitcoin back in 2009 was assuming it wasn't for real the first time i heard  of it while friends mined the shit out quietly - not until later.

A new way to invest in weights of gold has just been launched and this is called "BitGold". Bitgold is just an online platform that allows you to save and make payment in gold just like we do using bitcoin. The BitGold “Aurum” gold-settlement technology is now integrated via the Automated Clearing House (ACH) network in a NACHA compliant manner with nine of the top US financial institutions including: JP Morgan Chase, Bank of America, Wells Fargo, Citi, US Bank, USAA, Fidelity, Charles Schwab and Capital One. BitGold users with an account at one of these institutions can instantly authorize deposits or redemptions. This makes transactions more automated, secure and avoid possible bank wire fees. Users can send and receive gold as payment to and from any BitGold user or seller for free. Gold can be sent as payment to non-BitGold users with email or mobile phone. Users can spend gold with a BitGold prepaid debit card. Since many major credit cards are accepted globally this greatly extends the places where funds can be spent from a Bitgold account. Additionally, the feature includes ATM machines to withdraw local currency.

I won't say much because i want you to make the same mistake i made with bitcoin and take it for granted. But if you feel you might be interested, visit the link HERE


2 comments:

  1. Silver Gold Bull is your trusted precious metals dealer. You will be provided with bargain, real-time pricing and they will guarantee your precious metals arrives to your door discreetly and fully insured.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I thought about the way things have been recently, i owe my thanks to God for letting me find this amazing personality, i mailed Mr. alex roughly 2 months now, I was actually very uncertain about investing, very scared because i was also low on cash.I gave it my all, my first investment of $2,000 two weeks ago brought me $ 29,230 last week, and what intrigues me the most is the way him handles he partners, i recommend him too to my friend jeff, after trading with him, his testimonies have let me come here to attest for him. We are happy to meet a professional in you. I am proud to recommend him to any person who has a passion for trading, meet a good mentor and get good fortunes.Contact this veteran at: totalinvestmentcompany@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete